Jörg Biermann

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:47 PM

That was a fun match. Good game guys!
Posted Image
Maps: Poteau Ambush(Razorneck) Southern Oosterbeek(RIP)

...Get something wrong with the Germans in this game, and you will hear from Ernst Hoffman and Bierman...

#22 Reinhard

Reinhard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image

Elements of 4./SS-Panzer-Regiment.2 “Das Reich” supported by 1./SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment.3 “Deutschland” of the 2.SS-Panzer-Division “Das Reich” mounted a mechanized assault on the heavily defended hamlet of I’ Abreuvoir, in the process destroying a heavy American tank destroyer company. The following photographs were taken through the gun sights of Panzer 423, commanded by Niklas Kunigk, who during the engagement destroyed five Amerikanische Panzer and one Panzerabwehrkanone.

Posted Image
Panzerführer: Ziel, 11 Uhr, 600 Meter, Panzergranate 39. | Commander: Target, 11 o'clock, 600 Meters, Armour piercing.
Ladeschütze: Panzergranate 39, geladen. | Loader: Armour piercing loaded.
Posted Image
Richtschützen: Ziel gesichert. | Gunner: Target locked.
Panzerführer: Feuer! | Commander: Fire!
Posted Image
Panzerführer: Direkter Treffer, Ziel zerstört! | Commander: Direct Hit, Target destroyed!
Posted Image

SS-Untersturmführer u. Zugführer, Eugen Reinhard
4./SS-Pz.Rgt.2 "Das Reich" - SS-Division "Das Reich"
Posted Image
"Second Platoon went up against one of the most battle hardened and successful Axis forces online gaming as seen" - Cpt.Cooke "29ID" AAR after there engagement with 2.SS "Das Reich"
"The 2nd SS amassed an incredible force with veteran fighters that put victory just out of reach" - Cpt.Cooke "29ID" AAR after there engagement with 2.SS "Das Reich"

#23 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:56 PM

Durchbruch nach Bastogne!

Posted Image

4./SS-Pz.Regt. “Das Reich” supported by elements s.SS-Pz.Abt.501 with Panzergrenadier elements of 1./SS-Regt. “Deutschland” move forward into the area of Marvie, east of the town of Bastogne. With a strong armored spearhead the Panzerkampfgruppe slammed into an American reinforced armored company and completely destroyed it. Twenty American tanks were counted burning in the fields.

Posted Image
Achtung, amerikanische Panzer!

Posted Image
Knapp daneben ist auch vorbei!

SS-Untersturmführer u. Zugführer, Ernst Hoffmann
1./SS-Regt "Deutschland" - SS-Division "Das Reich"

Posted Image
SS-Obersturmführer u. Zugführer i. d. 1./SS-Pz.Gren.Rgt "Deutschland"

#24 Bommel

Bommel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:54 PM

Der Alte Hasen?

It should be:

Der Alte Hase
or
Die Alten Hasen
Posted Image

#25 Model

Model

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

We are still active.

Do take a trip by our forum at:
http://forum.deutschesoldaten.org
RTSCentral.net !

#26 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:19 PM

I am writing here in inform everyone, the allies in particular, that there will almost certainly not be a training engagement this Sunday. I have made a request to the gentlemen at Gameservers that our server have the Darkest Hour ’44- ’45 Mod un-installed.

We will be starting a 5 week intensive training program in RO:Ost, along with changing to our new portrayal in preparation for RO:HoS. I will however provide information about that at later date. After the training program has been completed or at certain stages in it, I may invite certain allied units to attend as opposition. This would of course entail playing as Russians, but I am sure it would be fun none the less.

So essentially we are leaving the MOD however we are of course always on stand-by if the campaign does materialize.

Regards
Ernst Hoffmann
Posted Image

#27 ArmyJFire

ArmyJFire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:36 PM

Just want to say thank you to the DH team for all the hard work that my unit was able to enjoy over the years.
Posted Image

#28 Father Ted

Father Ted

Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:26 PM

Obviously it's your decision guys, but I can't help thinking you're being a bit premature...

#29 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

Maybe, we will just have to see. We have enough planned to keep ourselves occupied for the next 6 weeks at least. That will take us to late April, hopefully HoS will be June at the latest. Like I said if the campaign kicks off before HoS is out we will be back in a flash. We are aware that are leaving is ripping the heart out of realism community but we have to make sure we are ready for the future.

Hoffmann
Posted Image

#30 Lowes

Lowes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:15 AM

The long-talked about moment has arrived then, has it? Well I want to personally thank you for graciously hosting us at your drills; and our offer still stands if you need moving targets when you move back to RO. If you'll have us, of course.

My only question is this, with you removing yourself from DH, does this mean you will not be partaking in the upcoming DH campaign? The 12th SS, 21st PzD and the 2Pz will be hard hit without your presence there, I'm sure.

-S/Sgt. Rinaldi
1/506th PIR
Posted Image

#31 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:29 AM

First off I would love to have you and your guys over to visit us in RO:Ost. I will be in touch with you regarding that. Secondly if the campaign does ever start we will partake, remember we never shy away from a good battle, it’s what being a realism unit is all about!

Hoffmann
Posted Image

#32 Hans Ludwig

Hans Ludwig

Elite Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:11 AM

The 12th SS, 21st PzD and the 2Pz will be hard hit without your presence there, I'm sure.

12.SS will not be hard hit. We have just as many members as the 2.SS has. Don't worry about us. It's the smaller, newer units that you need to be worried about or give a helping hand out to.

The only reason you don't see us around much in DH, is, well, RO and DH are getting harder to love and we are playing other games together. That's not to say they aren't still great games that raised the bar for others to follow.

#33 Masterson

Masterson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:24 AM

RO2 has been pushed off until Q3, so I doubt it will be around in June.
Posted Image

#34 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:06 PM

Was that an official statement by TW or just more rumors?

Hoffmann
Posted Image

#35 FuriousBystander

FuriousBystander

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:37 PM

http://www.1cpublish...ingrad/overview

I don't know how accurate this or not, but 1C is their European publisher. Amazon has the release date noted as July 5th.

Posted Image

#36 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

July! Don't they know the world is ending in 2012! :lol:
Posted Image

#37 Karabiner98

Karabiner98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

It's a trap...Who here really doesnt beleive 2012 will happen?
SS-Panzergrenadier, Johann Füß

Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:09 PM

Update Regarding Trainings,

I will need the assistance of allied groups for the training events on the following dates.

10-April-2011
01-May-2011

Edit: We will need approx. 20 allies for these, I am hoping on counting support from the 506th PIR & 2.Pz-Div at this stage.

Regards
Ernst Hoffmann
Posted Image

#39 Karabiner98

Karabiner98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:13 PM

The 12th SS, 21st PzD and the 2Pz will be hard hit without your presence there, I'm sure.

12.SS will not be hard hit. We have just as many members as the 2.SS has. Don't worry about us. It's the smaller, newer units that you need to be worried about or give a helping hand out to.The only reason you don't see us around much in DH, is, well, RO and DH are getting harder to love and we are playing other games together. That's not to say they aren't still great games that raised the bar for others to follow.

Once RO2 Comes out, Im sure 2.PzD (Recently 352.) Will have no hard time recruiting, Besides, Units hopefully will be switching between the new RO and the old one,
SS-Panzergrenadier, Johann Füß

Posted Image
Posted Image

#40 Masterson

Masterson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:29 PM

Update Regarding Trainings,

I will need the assistance of allied groups for the training events on the following dates.

10-April-2011
01-May-2011

Edit: We will need approx. 20 allies for these, I am hoping on counting support from the 506th PIR & 2.Pz-Div at this stage.

Regards
Ernst Hoffmann

I may be able to show up and bring a few other SHD with me if you need. Also I can probably recruit the 5thRB.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users