#61 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

SS-Panzergrenadiere inspizieren einen durch konzentriertes Feuer der Divisions-Artillerie zerstörten Feindpanzer!
SS-Panzergrenadiere inspect an enemy tank knocked out by fire concentrations of the divisional artillery!

SS-Panzergrenadiere of the 1./SS-Panzergrenadier Regiment 3 "Deutchland" turned back numerous enemy attacks
on their positions along the river Taute. Despite support by artillery concerntrations, air strikes and the support of
armour the enemy could not effect a break through of the Kompanies positions. All enemy advances were turned
back with heavy casualties to the attacker.

Come what may, we will stand where our Führer places us. There we will remain, and there we will not falter!

Ernst Hoffmann
Kdr. Kampfgruppe "Hoffmann"
Posted Image
SS-Obersturmführer u. Zugführer i. d. 1./SS-Pz.Gren.Rgt "Deutschland"

#62 Lowes

Lowes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:45 AM

A very hard fought battle today - probably one of the longest I've ever fought. I think I can get used to this wave system currently being used; it makes the battles seem far larger then DH would otherwise allow.
Posted Image

#63 Jörg Biermann

Jörg Biermann

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

In schweren Abwehrschlachten schlagen die Männer der 2.SS-Panzer Divsion ,,Das Reich'' alle Amerikanischen Angriffe ab!

In the past week of heavy defensive fighting, the men of 2.SS-Panzer Division “Das Reich” have stood resolutely against all American attacks!
Through obstinate defense and immediate counter attacks, the SS-Panzergrenadiere have exacted a heavy toll on the attackers. Despite the
hardships of combat, the constant air and artillery attacks, the moral of the fighting troops remains high! This is the fighting spirit of the Deutsche
frontkämpfer in the 5th year of the war, confident of final victory!

Posted Image
Maps: Poteau Ambush(Razorneck) Southern Oosterbeek(RIP)

...Get something wrong with the Germans in this game, and you will hear from Ernst Hoffman and Bierman...

#64 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

Posted Image

In Heavy Defensive Fighting in Normandie, battle groups of the 2.SS-Panzer Division "Das Reich" have achieved notable
succecss. And have inflicted a considerable rebuff to the American 29th Infantry Division and 30th Infantry Division.

Between the 15-18 July 1944 Kampfgruppe Hoffmann in co-operation with
Kampfgruppe Ritter have Destroyed or Captured the following spoils of War.

11 Tanks (General Sherman’s and Tank Destroyers)
3 Light Vehicles (Trucks, Jeeps, Halftracks)
30 Machine Guns (Of All Types)
10 Anti-Tank Rocket Launchers
2 Light Mortars
140 Enemy Dead
And countless Rifles and other small arms.

Ernst Hoffmann
Posted Image

#65 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

Community Update!

Just to let everyone know, the 2. SS-Panzer Division "Das Reich" has officially moved to Invasion 1944 a MOD for ArmA 2.

If you are interested in joining and being apart of an I44 unit, then go to our new forums at http://www.frontkampfer.com/

Ernst Hoffmann
Posted Image

#66 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:06 PM

Melde Dich freiwillige zu den SS-Division "Das Reich"

2.SS-Panzer-Division "Das Reich"
1./SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment.3 "Deutschland"

Has made an official return to Darkest Hour (after a spell playing ArmA2 and ArmA3), and is looking for new members to
fill-out the ranks. With nearly one decade of RO and DH under its belt prospective members will be joining an active and well
established unit with a huge wealth of experience to draw upon.

We are an active combat unit engaging in battles and campaigns with other units, weekly training's and regular pubbing.
Right now we are on the eve of a new campaign where we will be fighting along side our comrades 1./Grenadier-Regiment 559
against the 29th ID.

Those wishing to apply should register and post an application our forums, http://www.forum.fro...r.com/index.php

Regards
SS-Oberscharführer Ernst Hoffmann
Zugführer i. d. 1./SS-Pz.Gren.Rgt.3 "Deutschland"

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users