• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Ernst

Ernst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:21 PM

Right well I can see that any continuation of this argument would be a waste of everyone's time. The only logical way to now settle this argument (since duelling in now illegal) is with a battle. Have you made any progress with finding a time/date? I am still suggesting Sunday 15th November at ether 19:00/20:00 GMT.

Regards
Ernst Hoffmann,
Posted Image
SS-Obersturmführer u. Zugführer i. d. 1./SS-Pz.Gren.Rgt "Deutschland"

#22 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:44 PM

I'm sorry Ernst, but you can't settle bigotry with a battle. Because as an Italian (although Sardinian), Clark now just comes off as a bigot who is struggling to defend himself, and I feel ashamed to have directed people looking for an Allied unit to the No. 3 Commando. If you want to talk about online forums Clark, then I suppose I have to remind you that online we are in the year 2009, not 1942.

#23 Kaster

Kaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:35 PM

Sorry for bad english:

This thread is about Polish Parachute brigade not about Greeks and italians If you want to talk about it use PM but not here. . You show that you dont have respect for other people becouse you post message that has nothing common with Subject. If you want to argue more do it in private room.
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

#24 Razorneck

Razorneck

Veteran

• Festung Europa Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:45 PM

Sorry for bad english:

This thread is about Polish Parachute brigade not about Greeks and italians If you want to talk about it use PM but not here. . You show that you dont have respect for other people becouse you post message that has nothing common with Subject. If you want to argue more do it in private room.

Yup pretty much.

The arguing stops now!
Posted Image

Retired DH developer

Maps: Bois Jacques, Poteau Ambush (w/ Jörg Biermann), Noville, Son, Nuenen, Dog Green (w/ Exocet, Sichartshofen), Wanne (w/ BOH-rekrut)

DH Forums - Going off topic since 2006

#25 Jinkyjonk

Jinkyjonk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:52 PM

Yes I'm a bigot who is struggling to defend myself because I joked about the Italian army's generalised poor military record on an on-line forum, grow up.

However, I will now indeed apologise to Maj.Kaster for interrupting his thread.

Sorry the awful Polish, you made the effort, so I will too (being the bigot that I am);

Tak, przepraszam. mam nadziej? wasza jednostka prosperuje!

:)

Clark.
Posted Image
"Got mittens?
Well, here's socks!"

#26 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:13 PM

Men fought and gave their lives, that's all I have to say.

#27 Kaster

Kaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:44 PM

Yes I'm a bigot who is struggling to defend myself because I joked about the Italian army's generalised poor military record on an on-line forum, grow up.

However, I will now indeed apologise to Maj.Kaster for interrupting his thread.

Sorry the awful Polish, you made the effort, so I will too (being the bigot that I am);

Tak, przepraszam. mam nadziej? wasza jednostka prosperuje!

:)

Clark.

No Problem M8. maybe that will help recruit new man. As far im only one :roll:
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

#28 saints121

saints121

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:01 AM

Well, the site is in Polish which will cut out a large chunk of realism players.

#29 Cpl.Christie

Cpl.Christie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 02:33 PM

Do you want to derail this thread anymore?
Posted Image
Moscow Centers Attaché to the Western Front

#30 Jinkyjonk

Jinkyjonk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:06 PM

Do you want to derail this thread anymore?

Why post that? Thats helpful isn't it.

But yes I do agree perhaps having the site in Polish will leave you with a very, very small recruitment pool. Perhaps having both English and Polish on your website would be a good idea?

Clark.
Posted Image
"Got mittens?
Well, here's socks!"

#31 Kaster

Kaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

Zapraszam do do??czenia. Info w pierwszym po?cie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users