5 replies to this topic

#1 Zookawarrior

Zookawarrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:58 AM

National DH Steamgroups are back again!

Find your own and support by joining! These are public groups, all of them so you don't need an invite to join. And if you can't find your country listed and would like to create one, please follow the instructions below the group list :) This is my phone number. Call in case of emergency :D Group related preferably...

DH Australia
DH Belgium
DH Brazil
DH Canada
DH Croatia
DH Czech Republic
DH Denmark
DH España
DH Estonia
DH Finland
DH France
DH Germany
DH Hungary
DH Ireland
DH Italy
DH Japan
DH Netherlands
DH Norway
DH Poland
DH Russia
DH Sweden
DH UK
DH US

Basic outline of creating a group for your nationality
Group creating FAQ

Group Name: Darkest Hour Country (for example: Darkest Hour Finland)
Abbreviation: DH+officialy country abbreviation in caps, see the official list (for example: in Darkest Hour Finland, it is DHFI)
Group Link: same than above except in lower caps (/dhfi). If the desired link is taken, make it dhcountry

In group profile

#1 In Summary you can write in your own language that "this is the group dedicate to DH players from this country" etc
#2 Set your country in the group profile
#3 Group avatar you can do it yourself. At least for all the above except 2 or 3 groups has a flag created by me. Simply use google, search your flag (beautiful flag, winding for example) and then attach DH logo on it. OR you can contact me if you want me to do it. I have all the material ready so just shoot me a PM and it will be done, no problem :)
#4 websites I'd like to be promoted:

Official Website:
http://www.darkesthourgame.com/
DH Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/darkesthourgame
DH Steamgroup:
http://steamcommunity.com/games/DH

I highly recommend using announcements in a same way that official DH group does, inform that community about the upcoming changes, updates etc.

Example group from DHFinland 8)

Then you just have to spot your countrymen and promote your group. I can also help you to get started.

"WHY ALL THIS?!", you ask.

• To promote DH[/*:m:2nwpfpmb]
  • To aid the community feel among the DH players > possibly keeps random players longer in the game if they have an active community they are part of, if they are not in clan business[/*:m:2nwpfpmb]
  • To have fun with your countrymen (trust me, I have had good times with the friends I've made through DHFinland.) Get in free TeamSpeak server, ask your active countrymen to join you, invade some server and get some teamwork going on. Good times in omaha beach one time with Finnish comrades :lol: Now we are even thinking about starting own server among the most active members in the Finnish community ;)[/*:m:2nwpfpmb]

76561197970174462.png

#2 Razorneck

Razorneck

Veteran

• Festung Europa Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

Quickly! Everybody join Denmark! :mrgreen:
Posted Image

Retired DH developer

Maps: Bois Jacques, Poteau Ambush (w/ Jörg Biermann), Noville, Son, Nuenen, Dog Green (w/ Exocet, Sichartshofen), Wanne (w/ BOH-rekrut)

DH Forums - Going off topic since 2006

#3 Hans Ludwig

Hans Ludwig

Elite Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:05 PM

Quickly! Everybody join Denmark! :mrgreen:

LOL That was damn funny.

#4 Jörg Biermann

Jörg Biermann

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

Denmark :/

Rule Britannia!!
Posted Image
Maps: Poteau Ambush(Razorneck) Southern Oosterbeek(RIP)

...Get something wrong with the Germans in this game, and you will hear from Ernst Hoffman and Bierman...

#5 Jörg Biermann

Jörg Biermann

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

oh i just noticed. You have a DH UK but not a DH Ireland. I'll send this guy a PM ;P
Posted Image
Maps: Poteau Ambush(Razorneck) Southern Oosterbeek(RIP)

...Get something wrong with the Germans in this game, and you will hear from Ernst Hoffman and Bierman...

#6 Zookawarrior

Zookawarrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:42 PM

DH Estonia got just created and added!

76561197970174462.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users