• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pizdetzvsemu

pizdetzvsemu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:51 PM

The MN site seems to be defunct, but I hear people still occasionally play the game so I downloaded it, and I can't get it to even load. The first time I try and load it I get this error message
" Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2195 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: No Video

Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMemCache::Init <- UEngine::Init <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00097536 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

"
I have plenty of VMEM available, so I'm guessing the problem has something to do with it saying I have no video card(not true, obviously, i have no problem playing DH). Also, I have 4gigs of ram, not 1023mb.

Further attempts to run the game and I get the error "runtime error redorchestra.exe, the application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way"

#2 FuriousBystander

FuriousBystander

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

No one from Mare Nostrum hangs out here - except for possibly GG Moe who made a map for them (and an excellent one at that :wink: )

You might have better luck actually getting this addressed by former MN devs over here...

http://forums.tripwi...t=11813&page=27

And fight nights...

http://steamcommunity.com/games/MN

Posted Image

#3 pizdetzvsemu

pizdetzvsemu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 11:12 PM

that forum thread doesn't seem to have been updated in quite a while, but thanks for replying. Anybody out there who can help me? :(

#4 =GG= Mr Moe

=GG= Mr Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:19 AM

Off hand, I can only think of the usual suggestions such as deleting your .ini or verifying your game cache. You have probably already done that I imagine...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users