• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Romanov00

Romanov00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:33 PM

I am trying to create a Cold War savegame for Darkest Hour. I am ready with the Eastern European countries and now I need to create the Western... So, first I started with FRG but when I have the territories of West Germany there is no "Liberate Nation" option, it's grayed out. I removed the claim to the territories after having them and still cannot liberate FRG. I tried this with UK, USA and France but nothing. My country is Market Liberal and still there is no liberation option. I liberated GDR with the Soviets and there were no problems. Please help me...

#2 Razorneck

Razorneck

Veteran

• Festung Europa Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

:mrgreen:
Posted Image

Retired DH developer

Maps: Bois Jacques, Poteau Ambush (w/ Jörg Biermann), Noville, Son, Nuenen, Dog Green (w/ Exocet, Sichartshofen), Wanne (w/ BOH-rekrut)

DH Forums - Going off topic since 2006

#3 Thommy-L

Thommy-L

• Festung Europa Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:26 PM

Hi Romanov00 and welcome to the Darkest Hour Europe '44-'45 Forum :D

I think you'll want to go here with your question: Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game Forum :wink:

If your interested in the most realistic WWII Western Theater FPS game there is, please have a look around. If you already have a copy of Red Orchestra from Steam you can download Darkest Hour Europe '44-'45 for free and play on any one of the many free servers around the world. New players are always welcome.

Razor, your a bad boy, now go to my room :twisted:
Posted Image
DH-Lead-Beta-Tester and General-PITA

Cpl.Christie: any argument based on a fat guy in a Wehrmacht uniform hipping a mg42 is invalid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users