LSchroll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:21 AM

12ss_logo_jackboot_forums_unit_post_zps5

"Live Faithfully, Fight Bravely, and Die Laughing!"

About Us:
Formed from a cadre of Red Orchestra veterans, and one of the first and foremost German realism units in Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45, we are a virtual reenactment unit which strives to accurately portray the 12.SS-Panzer-Division „Hitlerjugend” in a virtual setting. By effectively using the combat tactics and maneuvers of the Waffen-SS fighting force of WWII, we will toss the Anglo-American invaders by their heels, back into the sea!

12ss_jackboot_forums_unit_post_002_zpsq4

Our Return:
After a lengthy hiatus we've decided to return in force to Darkest Hour, and divide our time between battling Soviet forces on the Ostfront, and Anglo-American forces in the west, where besieged German troops are in need of immediate support. And even though it's been a long while since our unit has stalked the battlefields of Fortress Europa, you can be rest assured that our bayonets are sharper and our will more resolute than ever before. Allies beware! Our division knows only attack, we never retreat!

12ss_jackboot_forums_unit_post_001_zpsil

Recruitment:
We are currently looking for mature recruits of at least 17 years of age to augment our ranks. Applicants must have a serious interest in historical realism and the German armed forces of WWII, a working mic, and be able to attend weekly drills. In particular we value Kameradschaft, and expect our members to place loyalty to each other above all else. We are comrades to the end. Prior experience welcome.

12ss_komm_zu_uns.png

Posted Image
SS-Untersturmführer u. Zugführer Lukas Schroll
SS-Panzer-Regiment 12 'Hitlerjugend'

#2 LSchroll

LSchroll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

*Updated - 8/24/2012*

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 HStrauss

HStrauss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://gd.immerkameraden.com

Posted Image
SS-Obersturmführer u. Zugführer Heinrich Strauß
3. Kompanie, SS-Panzer-Aufklärungs-Abteilung 12 'Hitlerjugend'

#4 LSchroll

LSchroll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

Sieg oder Tod!
Posted Image

#5 LSchroll

LSchroll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Hello there. Alright, cheers!
Posted Image

#6 FOX403

FOX403

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

im going to download darkest hour to see what its about,, have you guys played battleground europe and if so whats your thoughts ?

#7 LSchroll

LSchroll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

im going to download darkest hour to see what its about,, have you guys played battleground europe and if so whats your thoughts ?

I played it once, years ago. I remember it having awful graphics but being quite realistic aside from that. I believe we have a member or two who might have been quite active in it a while back. We're just biding our time dabbling in this game and that, until Festung Europa is released, at which point we'll get serious again.
Posted Image

#8 FOX403

FOX403

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

i love the gameplay but the grapics are bad i hope this will be the game i have dreamed of,, the max 64 person sandbox play scares me also hoping we have realistic hit points for knocking out Armour ect

#9 LSchroll

LSchroll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

i love the gameplay but the grapics are bad i hope this will be the game i have dreamed of,, the max 64 person sandbox play scares me also hoping we have realistic hit points for knocking out Armour ect

The concept of hit points is unrealistic in nature and shouldn't exist at all in a game which strives for realism.
Posted Image

#10 FOX403

FOX403

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

when i say hit points, you do not get points :) certain tanks as in real life have more vulnerabe hit areas you would never take on a tiger frontal, this is one area of the game they have got it rite
Posted Image

#11 LSchroll

LSchroll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

when i say hit points, you do not get points :) certain tanks as in real life have more vulnerabe hit areas you would never take on a tiger frontal, this is one area of the game they have got it rite

Of course. Haven't done any research in a long time but off the top of my head I'd guess only the Firefly and maybe the Jackson could pen a Tiger frontally at normal combat ranges?
Posted Image

#12 LSchroll

LSchroll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 03:30 PM

12ss_propaganda_jackboot_forums_unit_pos

• Razorneck likes this
Posted Image