• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Matt UK

Matt UK

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:49 AM

Hi folks. We've just set up this JR public steam group: http://steamcommunit..._Rodgers_PUBLIC

Anyone can join, so if you play on our DH server then please do join this steam group. If you are a regular you may receive an invite from a JR member or another regular. Feel free to invite any people you know who play on the server - your own steam friends list is a good place to start. Remember, this isn't meant to be select or too exclusive - the aim is to bring in as many of the regulars from our server.

Then I'll start posting announcements or events about new maps etc, which should notify all the public players in this group. We're being a lot more open about different maps and really want to help new maps get played by more people. This steam group could help.

The advantage of a public steam group is that a lot of people don't bother to register on a forum, but if they are playing DH then they are regularly logged into steam and most likely have a steam community profile. So get them to join our JR public group and we should be able to update people easily - which encourages more people to come and play and try out new maps, benefiting everyone. And if you only pop into the DH or JR forums occasionally then this steam group will keep you updated about new maps etc.

Any questions or suggestions, please get in touch. Cheers.

#2 Blue Lightning

Blue Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:51 AM

As a JR member myself (Sparks), I would like to add that our servers are usually (not always) tank maps which seems to be popular to players. So as Matt says, come join in the fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users