Photo
- - - - -

Which map would you like to see in Festung Europa?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 Nixod321

Nixod321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:52 AM

+1 time a hundred. Italy is too often ignored

It might not make it into the initial release though, there'd be a lot of unique vehicles, voices, weapons and maps for it, and for a first release they'd want the more famous battles anyway, to bring in people.
Sorry for abusing Commas.

#82 SilentAssassin

SilentAssassin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:42 PM

I'd like to see Italy show up in-game later. It Would be a good change from using the iconic German equipment.

Breda Modello 30 :tongue:

#83 Lamb

Lamb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:27 AM

Just thought I'd come back to bang the Merville drum. I was watching a video of the old DH-Merville custom map. It had a glider landing and everything and with Crysis gfx it would look even better.

I just think it's a great idea for an infantry only 15-20min quick map with simple objectives for each side and good force concentration. The Allies can choose where on the perimeter to attack so it won't always be the same meat grinder plus there's some openfield/hedgerow patrol action at the start with the fight progressing rapidly to trench clearing and then bunker clearing.

It may be a little late to suggest these things to the devs now ;) (I hope) but I'll leave this here as a reminder for custom mappers in the future.

Seems I may have to have sex with darkest nation while razor sprays us with whipped cream. But thats fine.

#84 Cpl.Guillemette

Cpl.Guillemette

Elite Veteran

• Festung Europa Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

Merville is a cool inf. Only Map! June 6 Paratrooper maps makes great low-count player maps for small servers!
Posted Image

#85 Porsche

Porsche

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:57 AM

1) St Lambert tractable 2) La Feuillie 3) Hill 112 4) Vieux 5) Bridgehead, Dh version, or reskined to fit into normandy theatre 6) Cambes en Plaine. There are others, but i forgot the names :( Simply all bigger tank or CA maps. Nothing so small like Maupertus or Donner.

You nailed these... For me these are some of the most realistic maps for DH. Would like to see more need for infantry on many of these maps.

#86 Khan

Khan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:53 PM

I loved so much both fog map in Darkest Hour... Foy and the second that I can't remember the name...

#87 LSchroll

LSchroll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:32 AM

This:

Victory-8.jpg

• Cpl.Guillemette likes this
Posted Image
SS-Untersturmführer u. Zugführer Lukas Schroll
SS-Panzer-Regiment 12 'Hitlerjugend'