• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Matt UK

Matt UK

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

Hi folks. Over the last couple of weeks we've had problems with lag spikes on our server. GameServers offered the chance to move to a new server and we're doing it. We've had out current server for a while now and it must be pretty old and probably an old spec, so getting a new one can't be a bad thing anyway.

The new server is up and running and showing in the master server list. But for now it has a temporary password so we can test it. It's basically a replica of the current JR server.

I expect we'll be switching over to the new server very soon, after which the current server will go down. The new server IP address is: 68.232.171.144:7757.

I'll post back here when we switch over. Hopefully this will resolve the lag spike problem. Cheers.

#2 Matt UK

Matt UK

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

We have swapped over to the new server. You should find it exactly the same as the old one - excepy hopefully the lag spike problems have gone away. Let's find out !

The new server is listed in the DH master server list as 'JOLLY RODGERS NEW SERVER' and the old one has gone. You shouldn't need it but the IP address is 68.232.171.144:7757. Suggest put it in your favourites now. Cheers - and see you on the new server soon.

#3 Blue Lightning

Blue Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:52 AM

I think that fixed it Matt.

#4 Matt UK

Matt UK

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

We have had too many problems with our DH server over the last 2-3 weeks, including an intermittent fast downloader. So Jolly Rodgers have moved to a new 40 player public server, which we'll use for a few weeks.

As it's temporary we've named it "JR - DG" and you'll see it in the list, with the usual mix of tank and combined arms maps. The IP address is 8.6.75.10:7757.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users