3 replies to this topic

#1 Hans Ludwig

Hans Ludwig

Elite Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

This morning was the the first time I have set foot into Cabela's, which is essentially the Wal-Mart of all things holy and righteous. Ok, maybe that was a bit of a stretch. But they do have everything and anything dealing with the outdoors, hunting and, to some degree, sports.

While walking around and being amazed at what you can find there, I stumbled upon this poster of an STG-44. And the gun whore in me instantly came out, my mouth salivated and my pulse began to rise. It seems that some German company is manufacturing replicas that you can actually take to the range and do some "plinking" with. However, the only draw back was that the guy at the store told me that it's chambered only for a .22LG. I almost felt like using as many expletives that I could think of, but I didn't feel like getting kicked out of the store. But the guy did tell me that this German company has gotten a lot of feedback from the States that they really need to chamber this bad boy for a 7.92. Hopefully they make this happen.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Hans Ludwig

Hans Ludwig

Elite Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

Buehler... Buehler...Buehler...

#3 LSchroll

LSchroll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:29 AM

oooooh wow fml!
Posted Image
SS-Untersturmführer u. Zugführer Lukas Schroll
SS-Panzer-Regiment 12 'Hitlerjugend'

#4 Kugelfische

Kugelfische

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

Looks like the German government has finally been listening to all the MKb whiners over at twiforums hah... -- On a serious note:

I guess its since manufacturer is in Germany, it would not surprise me at all if they had to make it 22. because of some silly caliber regulation.. and its usage in ww2 has proven, you can really kill someone with that thing so why just not "nerf" it for our safety..:loco:

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users