Photo
- - - - -

Not just the "JR" clan, but also "Real Panzer" clan has good tank servers too.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Lightning

Blue Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:07 AM

As a member of JR myself, (Sparks) I favor tank servers. Our server is usually very populated and we have some very good new maps. But at certain times of the day, there is nobody (or very few) in our server of course.

However, there is another tank server called "RP" (Real Panzer) which also puts up some good maps. When I cant get a good game in our servers, I'll go the the RP clan server and have at it.

However, there are some differences...

1. The allied side has Russian tanks! No Shermans...but lot's of T-34's!

2. It retains some of the old code from RO, like the tank shuts off when you get in the turret, and the turret motor still works when the engine is off and so on.

3. But there is new stuff like turrets blowing off, flamethrowers in some tanks, and real tank sounds applied to the tanks. The tank-sounds is the part I'm a bit jealous of I must admit. It is a great feature.

Anyway I didnt see any info about the clan server, so I thought I'd mention it for those that like to play on tank servers.

#2 Hans Ludwig

Hans Ludwig

Elite Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:22 AM

If someone in the community wanted to get a hold of you, how would they go about it?

#3 Blue Lightning

Blue Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Right now, this thread. Either this, or catch me in a game (Sparks). I have too much going on right now to join any other forums/chats. Hell, I dont even visit our own JR forum :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users