#1 Hans Ludwig

Hans Ludwig

Elite Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

Posted Image

Denver, Colorado – March 1, 2013 – New World Interactive announced today it is opening its doors to the gaming community with “Early Access” to play INSURGENCY, its tactical first-person shooter, currently in development. Through its “Early Access” program, NWI will make INSURGENCY available to the public today at 6 pm PST -- and livestream it to the world via Destructoid’s TwitchTV show Mashtactics, www.twitch.tv/destructoid at 4 pm PST.

INSURGENCY’s “Early Access” invitation is an example of an indie development team working directly with its community to create a compelling combat experience, while distinguishing itself from mainstream shooters. The game moves away from a release-package publishing model to a persistent development process that adapts an established genre with the future of social gaming.

https://www.playinsurgency.com/

#2 Snuffeldjuret

Snuffeldjuret

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

I like it.

I know it is quite far away from FE or DH in similarity, but I see a lot of potential in this game!
Posted Image

#3 Bagration

Bagration

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

Reminds me of Project Reality mod for BF2 (still very popular) without the HL2 engine limitations (small areas, small scale)

#4 lazerBAR

lazerBAR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:23 PM

Um, I'm pretty sure the Source engine doesn't have those limitations...
Posted Image

#5 Kugelfische

Kugelfische

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

It has it's potential but right now the first insmod is better in my opinion, I really hope these guys make a good game, they seem down to earth from what i have seen. There most likely wil be more to come, and I really hope they can outmatch their old one instead of deviating that much..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users