• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kugelfische

Kugelfische

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

The long awaited mod for stalker was just released the 31st, So I decided to give it a spin and it was a very fun experience, my recommendations goes out to this mod for anyone who always wanted a harder and more realistic stalker game, It even has imported luxury items from the west!

This mod is pretty much a total conversion mod with textures and advanced graphics added, visual HUD's and the works. It counts in at 4gb unpacked, for anyone who wants to check it out its availible for free here: http://www.moddb.com.../stalker-misery

And remember to pick something else then assaulter like I did. It's probably much better to go pick another class with actual advantages.

I'll get to posting some more screens later.

Spoiler

#2 ikkiewikkie

ikkiewikkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

[/SPOILER]

Playboy can be used for weapon lubrication. Right.

Bit more OT: Has the weapon handling been changed a lot compared to vanilla? I remember playing it at a friend and it felt really clunky. I suppose that might be a realisticelement, but it sort of put me off from what I think is a great game. Might give it a try if it has been improved. Base game is probably dirt cheap as well these days, so might as well pick it up to give it another chance. From what I've heard about this mod it's well worth picking it up.

#3 Kugelfische

Kugelfische

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

Playboy can be used for weapon lubrication. Right.

Bit more OT: Has the weapon handling been changed a lot compared to vanilla?

I'm pretty sure it has been changed, the rifle gives you a real jump if you dont compensate, I think recoil depends on the weapon though.

And that lubrication bonus is probably a joke.

#4 Kugelfische

Kugelfische

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

double.. :rain:

#5 ikkiewikkie

ikkiewikkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:57 PM

I'm pretty sure it has been changed, the rifle gives you a real jump if you dont compensate, I think recoil depends on the weapon though.

And that lubrication bonus is probably a joke.

Yeah, I figured it'd be a joke, just pointed it out. Anyway, thanks for the info, will give it a try. From what I've seen from some gameplay videos it looks quite challenging, which is a good thing.

#6 Hans Ludwig

Hans Ludwig

Elite Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

Is that an STG44 I see? :)

#7 Kugelfische

Kugelfische

• Members
  • PipPip