3 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Lightning

Blue Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

Careful guys, it can happen to anyone.

It happened to me. No problem though, I can change my IP on the fly. ;) The point is if a political discussion is already going on and you say the wrong thing, that person will perma ban.

Again, it's no problem. But it looks like just anyone over there can ban. Sad really, an already dying server.

Blast*

#2 Lamb

Lamb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

Feel free to post a complaint on our forums where one of our MPs will be able to help you understand why you were banned. Only around 15-20 members of the unit have the power to 'perma-ban' and all of them are highly experienced long serving server admins who receive training and adhere to strict rules regarding their banning.

If you were permanently banned there were prior warnings that you failed to heed or you did something truly heinous to merit instaban. Check out 29th.org/server for more info.

Seems I may have to have sex with darkest nation while razor sprays us with whipped cream. But thats fine.

#3 Kugelfische

Kugelfische

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

what a surprise!

:trollface:

#4 Shurek

Shurek

Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

Complaint has been made and the 29th have responded. Please take any further concerns to their boards. Closing thread.

3ka2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users