3 replies to this topic

#1 HeadClot

HeadClot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

Hey all!

Just curious, Will there be a Mod SDK for Festung Europa?
I have been a big fan of the Darkest Hour and Mare Nostrum throughout the years and I Would like to make some custom maps for Festung Europa.

I would also like to say that I would prefer to mod this game over the ARMA series.

#2 Shurek

Shurek

Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

Coming from a modding background ourselves, we would love to be able to provide the community with an FE SDK. However, the terms of our license agreement are not final, and probably not surprisingly in this day and age something like issuing an SDK for a game has to be negotiated with the engine licensor. We will provide confirmation one way or the other once we are able to do so.

3ka2.png

#3 HeadClot

HeadClot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

Coming from a modding background ourselves, we would love to be able to provide the community with an FE SDK. However, the terms of our license agreement are not final, and probably not surprisingly in this day and age something like issuing an SDK for a game has to be negotiated with the engine licensor. We will provide confirmation one way or the other once we are able to do so.

Hey, Shurek -

Thank you for the reply regarding the Mod SDK.

#4 Twrecks

Twrecks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

Indeed, I'd love to make large scale terrain maps for FE. It's the tidly-bits that hang me up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users