LOOKING TO REPLACE THIS ^
LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION
Jackboot Games is currently looking to rebrand the Festung Europa logo (hereinafter “FE”) and we need community help! We are looking for you, Graphic Artist Person (hereinafter “Applicant”), who can create a professional, awe-inspiring, to-hell-and-back, WW2 experience capturing, tactical gameplay mood generating, and truly unique branding for FE (did we forget something?).
Take your place at the front lines as the Allied forces face the might of the German war machine during one of the most pivotal moments in World War II. Experience the Battle of Normandy, from the bloody landing beaches of D-Day to the desperate, desolate fields outside of Falaise, fighting side by side with your squad mates in close combat with the enemy.
How To Enter The Contest
1. Register a forum account via Jackboot Games’ community at http://forums.jackbootgames.com
2. Embed a reasonable size and resolution sample logo(s) into the logo contest thread located here
3. Use only a trusted image hosting website and embed the image url into the forum’s BB code (i.e. link here)
4. (optional) write a statement, in 60 words or less, explaining how your image embodies the spirit of FE
• Professional: The logo must meet recent graphic design standards and evolving trends, scale to any size without losing quality, facilitate brand recognition and appeal, have been created in a fully licensed graphic design software, no copyrighted material was used or aided in whole or in part in the creation of any and all logo submissions by any applicant(s) and reasonable judgement and sensitivity is used prior to posting any logo submission(s) onto Jackboot Games, LLC owned and operated community forum.
• Theme: Must capture World War II on D-Day Plus 1 in Normandy, France or anywhere in Europe during or shortly after this period. Can be gritty, grungy or clean in design. Should capture historical accuracy; team, tactical and combined arms gameplay experience; and should not conflict with the overall vision of FE.
• Color: There are no limitations and any color can be used. However, keep in mind that your logo must be presentable, easily recognizable and distinct on any background, light or dark.
• Style: Artistic license is allowed.
• Number of Submissions: Only three (3) submissions per applicant; no group, company or organization submissions allowed.
• Resolution/File Format: Transparent .PNG in 1920xXXXX and/or .SVG (Vector Graphic).
Contest Closing: Ninety (90) days from the thread publish date.
A winner will be selected by the Jackboot Games’ staff in conjunction with feedback from our community. Applicant(s) agree that Jackboot Games may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Applicant(s) assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to Jackboot Games, LLC to use in development and marketing of FE. Additionally, Jackboot Games may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve development and marketing goals. Jackboot Games reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
(1 x) Grand Prize Winner: Digital Copy of FE, game keys for 2 friends, beta access, name in credits, forum icon and a chance to join the team.
(2 x) 1st Runner-up: Digital Copy of FE, beta access and forum icon.
(2 x) 2nd Runner-up: Beta access, forum icon
(TBD x) 3rd Runner-up: forum icon