About map. There is physical map in Heroes&Generals where even others can see when you look at it. Something like in Resistance and Liberation.
About objectives. In every games there is capture the flag mode and only capture the damn zone. Capzone in house, in church, in bunker, on the middle of field. I really like Breacourt or that Airborne map from DH because there is real objective - destroy Flaks and 88 guns or defend positions from counterattack.
So maybe mix this two things and make something like that:
1. cap crossroads
2. cap first line of houses where is AT (spawn zone defenders is move back but spawn zone attackers is still in the same position)
3. destroy AT (unlock tanks)
4. cap second line of houses
5. secure bridge (cap starts on the bridge and ends little after it)
6. destroy tough tank with damaged engine (no cap, just destroy it)
7. cap last line of houses