#1 Shurek

Shurek

Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 June 2016 - 04:52 PM

On this day 72 years ago, the Allies began their assault on Hitler's "Festung Europa" - Fortress Europe - by land, sea, and air. By the end of 6 June 1944 through hard fighting on the beaches and in the coastal towns of Normandy, over 100,000 Allied soldiers had made it ashore to begin what was to become known as the Battle of France. Among them were the men of the Commonwealth's 21st Army Group.

"To us is given the honour of striking a blow for freedom which will live in history; and in the better days that lie ahead men will speak with pride of our doings. We have a great and a righteous cause. Let us pray that  'The Lord Mighty in Battle' will go forth with our armies, and that His special providence will aid us in the struggle. I want every soldier to know that I have complete confidence in the successful outcome of the operations that we are now about to begin. With stout hearts, and with enthusiasm for the contest, let us go forward to victory."

- Sir Bernard Montgomery, 5 June 1944

To recognize your patience as our Community, and as a small token of appreciation, we are today unveiling our first gameplay trailer for Festung Europa. Please be aware that we are still in the pre-Alpha phase of development and that there is still much work to be done, although a solid foundation for the game's advancement has now been laid. Many thanks to all of you for your continued support, and a deep sense of gratitude to all of our teammates who toil away - and continue to do so - in their free time to bring this game from a dream to reality.

Enjoy and see you on the battlefield!

• Razorneck, kuopassa, KaizerSosa81 and 3 others like this

3ka2.png

#2 RubberSlug

RubberSlug

Jackboot Games

• Jackboot Games
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 05:15 PM

"Happy" June 6th, everyone. :)

• kuopassa, KaizerSosa81 and HerrWeidner like this

#3 Dietrich Landrik

Dietrich Landrik

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 09:02 PM

Hype hit me hard. Ready to fund.

Also, if y'all want any help with photo studies of the campaign or references to period style tactics (in ways they organized themselves and carried their arms in combat) of the different factions, I'm more than willing to help.
  • HerrWeidner likes this
Posted Image
"Nach Drill und Dreck, Gibt's Erbsen mit Speck, Aus der Gulaschkanone~"

#4 KaizerSosa81

KaizerSosa81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 09:59 PM

Nice surprise to see a gameplay trailer go up on this revered date. I'm ready to fund as well if needed. Been patiently waiting and I believe in you guys. 

• HerrWeidner likes this

#5 {SHD}Metalbourne

{SHD}Metalbourne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:47 PM

Very nice work, hopefully you guys develop tanks too for this. Just do better graphics old style DH tanks. Don't get overly complicated with the animation like RO2 did so we get a new tank every 5 years please. Also ready to put some money in the pot.

• HerrWeidner likes this
Posted Image

#6 Spindle

Spindle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:19 PM

Looking good, finally some news :D

Posted Image

#7 TT33

TT33

Elite Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:11 AM

Two words: More Nebelwerfers!

gar83IX.gif

#8 Noizekick

Noizekick

Beta Tester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:22 PM

Awesome stuff! Good to finally see the results of your hard work.

#9 Porsche

Porsche

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 12:58 AM

Looks amazing....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users