22 replies to this topic

#21 Serathis

Serathis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 07:01 AM

Let's see.

We have Hell Let Loose in internal testing. Post Scriptum released. Traction Wars announced as Vanguard: Normandy. Resistance and Liberation is being ported to UnrealEngine.

Lots of indie teams rediscovering WW2, I'd say the market is kind of getting flooded at this rate.

(and oh right, BFWW2 and Battalion, but those don't count)

Bloody screen! So real.

#22 Shurek

Shurek

Veteran

• Jackboot Games
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 August 2018 - 04:47 AM

Quite honestly, I'm looking forward to some of those.

3ka2.png

#23 SilentAssassin

SilentAssassin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:37 AM

Just chiming in here belatedly. I can confirm that we are not dead, and per the usual caveat, if we decided to close down the project I promise you we would promptly post up a formal announcement saying so. 

Indeed there is now a lot of "competition" out there with a plethora of WW2 games hitting the market this year, but from what we've seen of them, we still believe that FE has enough unique stuff in it to be interesting to you guys.

Having said that, we really wanted to provide a nice update for 6 June this year, but there are a couple of new mechanics we are working on atm that aren't quite complete yet and we wanted to wait to show those off. That's all I can give you at this time.

Good to hear that the project is still going forward. Take your time. I'm sure everyone here is ok with waiting patiently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users